All praise is due to Allāh ta‛ālā, a collection of ten lectures has been prepared. These were delivered over different periods of time on various topics. The ‛ulamā’ expressed their approval. The importance of these lectures can be gauged from their topics:
1. A simple prescription for Allāh’s love.
2. Muhammad sallallāhu ‛alayhi wa sallam – a great bounty.
3. The Qur’ān – a magnificent miracle.
4. Valuing and appreciating time.
5. Good character and good conduct.
6. Life-saving actions.
7. Genuine gratitude.
8. Love for your brother what you love for yourself.
9. The reason for earthquakes.
10.Final moments of the righteous servants.
While these lectures are beneficial to students, they are of use to Muslims in general as well.